Friday, September 08, 2006

I've been away...but I'M BACK!!!!

The music industry has had a busy week. Here are some things to look forward to:

1- I am writing a review for Bo Ramsey's new CD "Stranger Blues" If you don't know Bo, you SHOULD. Expect this review soon.

2- Audioslave has a new CD this week as well: "Revelations" This CD is being tauted as a big departure for the group, but I see it more an an evolution. Expect a review on this as well

3- There was an historic concert at Red Rocks last week. Do you know what it is? A review and an mpg movie coming soon!

Until these reviews get written...here are some tunes for you to enjoy. I hate to post the first single from the new Audioslave disc, but it's all I have right now:


On a smoky retro note:



And because I just love Dave....here's something unexpected:



Enjoy your weekends. Bo Ramsey is at the Blues on Grand tonight in Des Moines. Get there!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter